Saturday, March 10, 2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my granite! and other updates...

We found out last week that our PM, Matt, was no longer going to be with us due to the heavy volume of houses under construction in our neighborhood. Matt himself was responsible to a whopping 17 houses!  So, anyway, Scott became our new PM and we ventured up to meet him yesterday. He put our minds at ease over some of the issues that we had last week as far as what appeared to be shoddy work.  He also agreed to fix our light rough-ins (which we were told by our SR could hold the weight of ceiling fans, but she was incorrect). We were also surprised to see that our kitchen granite and bathroom tiles had been installed...




8 comments:

  1. We did the same counter top and cabinet in the baths. I really like your kitchen color. I don't remember seeing that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I like the cabinet color. I also don't remember that one. Which one is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! The cabinets are Wyoming Cherry Spice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great! What color granite is that? It looks similar to the one we got, but I am not sure if it's the same.

    We also got the stone mountain clay siding...it's being put up next week and I cannot wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like St. Cecilia Light and I love the combination with the cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree... that cabinet/granite combo looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color combination looks great! It looks like it is Santa Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How are you enjoying your new home? Would love to hear all about it.

    ricknadase.blogspot.com

    We are building a Rome in Maryland.

    ReplyDelete